Join me as I walk you through the steps to binding your own canvas
while exploring Art as a Healing tool.
Walk away with a hand bound journal, that you can recreate over and over again in different sizes.
Explore your inner landscape and learn how to meet your creative self at the blank page/canvas.
In This Course You Will:
- Learn how to create a canvas journal from start to finish.
- Discover ways to add character to your artwork.
- Tap into your own wisdom and awaken your inner knowing.
- Learn the ways we can get in our own way when we create and how to rise above them.
- Learn how your creative practice mirrors your life.
Bonuses included are:
- ARTsignments™️ a creative tool for self-exploration and self-discovery.
- ARTual creative art rituals.
- Extras: Learn how to make your own stamped tissue paper, Affirmation Cards and create a Shamanic Art Journaling practice.
What you will need for the Course:
Aside from the basics for book binding our journals, Duck Cloth (unprimed canvas), various color paints, binding and embellishing materials, which will all be discussed at the beginning of the course, you also will need:
- An open mind and heart to explore not only the binding of a journal but also your inner world.
- A playful attitude to invite creativity and enjoy the process.
I know many of us are challenged navigating these unprecedented times. Therefore, I'm offering a Sliding Scale payment option so it's accessible to everyone that could benefit from it.
I ask that you be generous and pay what you can, as it opens up an energy exchange to pay it forward.
Allurynn Daugherty is an Inspired Living Creativity Coach. She is a Certified ARTbundance™ and Creatively Fit Coach, as well as a Certified Warrior Goddess Facilitator trained by HeatherAsh Amara. Aside from the labels she's known for being a Creative Soul Explorer, Moon Whisper, Sacred Space Holder, and Wild Earth Practitioner...an Alchemical Healing Catalyst.
Ultimately, Allurynn holds Sacred Space where her clients or co-creative partners as she calls them, can feel safe, nurtured, and loved as they learn how to access their own healing. Through engaging creativity and sharing Sacred tools she's collected on her own healing journey of self-exploration and self-discovery; she assists each co-creative partner's individual journey. Allowing them to feel emotions, find release, and receive knowledge from within; as they transform Energies, Vibrations, Emotions and Consciousness from one form to another. This promotes alignment, empowering her co-creative partners to achieve their most vibrant juicy life.
StartCover Materials (9:24)
StartFolios & Cover Lesson 1 (8:28)
StartPriming Covers Lesson 2 (9:09)
StartCover Decorating Materials Lesson 3 (4:53)
StartDecorating Cover with Paint Lesson 4 (9:13)
StartDecorating Cover with Spray Ink Lesson 5 (9:03)
StartBinding the Journal Lesson 6 (28:33)
StartFinishing Touches Lesson 7 (12:39)